Sunday, April 15, 2012

Twelve


Oh! My heart!

My itty bitty baby Johnny is one year old. Twelve months on the twelfth!
Last year at this time he looked like this:


I mean, that newborn size outfit was too big. His whole little person was the same size as two of my hands.

And over these past little twelve months, he morphed into this squirrelly, active little person:


My son. There is a very special place in my heart for my boy. My cuddly little funny little silly little chill little boy.


My Mama's boy.

My redhead? 


The boy who made my sweet Lucy a sister. Who made us really feel like a family. Who has been making us laugh since the moment he could crack a smile.

Many happy returns of the day, my sweet Little.




4 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, John! Congrats to the whole family on this milestone. :)

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, John! I'm having one of those days where I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact children just go and GROW UP. And so fast! They need to stay little longer.

Elsha said...

Happy birthday, John! How has it been a year already?

Kate P said...

Belated birthday wishes to John! What a year it has been with him around!