Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Photo Update: Fall

I need to throw some pictures up here for posterity's sake!

Pumpkin patch:



 Pumpkin carving:

Creative juices flowing


Halloween!

John as a scary cute skeleton:



Lucy's three costumes!

 Lucy's always been more of a
dump truck kind of girl, so when she
was excited about a princess dress,
so was I!
 This is the Crayon costume MY mommy
 made for me when *I* was 3. 
She wore it to her preschool party.

(Trick-or-treating at Daddy's office)
The house from "UP" This was all Lucy's idea. The house took me about two nap/rest times and one evening to finish. I wish I had taken a close-up of it, because it's pretty awesome if I do say so myself!

3 comments:

-R- said...

The Up house you made is amazing!!!

The kids look so big! And cute.

Jessica said...

That House from Up is incredible. I'd never be able to make something like that!

Elsha said...

That Up costume is so awesome!