Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dad's Day

It's been a wet, dreary, cold Father's Day weekend. After the Bubba and the Bird tagged along on my soggy long run on Saturday, all we've been up to is sitting around waiting for the sun to shine. Oh, and trying to put up with the neighborhood fair held on the weekend of the solstice every summer. And by "put up with" I mean avoiding. (We're old.) (Get off my lawn you pesky kids!) So we've been cooped up and cabin feverish.

But it has also given us the opportunity to do things like this:

Movies in bed, anyone?

I chose this daddy just for you, Lucy. I just knew he'd be perfect.

1 comment:

Kate P said...

That picture is priceless. I'm glad Bubba got to do something he enjoyed on Father's Day.

You had dreary rain, and we had blazing hot. Gotta love this big country.