Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday Photos

It's perfect weather for a Good Friday here today. Rainy and grey and cold.

When I was getting Lucy up today, she threw a fit when I tried to put a diaper on her and not-so-politely requested underpants. So I guess I'm adding Chasing Around an Unpredictable Toddler Who Will Eventually Pee On My Couch to my list of penance today. Lucy says "MAMA! Poopoo potty, RAINING outside." I'm all, "Yeah, I get it." But really, what a great end to my Lenten resolution of being more focused on my girl.

I only have two photos for you today:

Leftover picture from the hiking trip last weekend.

Blurry pic of Lucy while she "Make COOKIES, MAMA!"
She's big into "helping" these days.

2 comments:

barbetti said...

Aw, what a sweetheart, "helping" mama in the kitchen! Dublin manages to knock over our trash can every few seconds as well as spilling the cat food all over the place, so his time in the kitchen "helping" won't happen too soon.

Kate P said...

You girls have great smiles. And Lu is demanding undies? Look out!