Thursday, February 4, 2010

Days 12 and 13

Low points:

1. My kid is a turd right now. Willful Disobedience is her middle name.
2. I have a headache which doesn't help with #1.
3. I'm tired of hanging out in the bathroom.
4. I've been eating like it's my job.

High points:

1. I'm still right on track with my running and training. And I'm doing
pretty well, if I do say so myself.
2. Lucy pees on the potty sometimes.
3. She also tells me about it the split-second before she pees on the floor.
Helpful-ish.
4. I made a chocolate souffle that rocked my own world
(see Low points #4).

Super awesome high points:

1. We found out for certain that the Bubba is coming home TOMORROW!
2. I get to see my husband tomorrow.
3. Lucy gets to see her Daddy tomorrow.
4. Life can get back to normal tomorrow. I could cry with relief.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

HURRAY FOR TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

Beanie said...

I don't want to be one of those annoying people who don't have children who compare their animals to kids, but I'm totally going to because it facinates me that Lucy recognizes peeing so quickly!

:)

When we first got our puppy, we were training him to ring a bell to let us know he had to go to the bathroom. I knew he was getting close when he would ring the bell and then promptly pee (or worse) right by the door.

In short, you're girl is getting it!! It's amazing!!