Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fat Tuesday

I had no better idea of how to celebrate Mardi Gras than with cinnamon rolls that are currently rising in my kitchen.

And that's ok with me.

In other news, we got a replacement camera - a little coolpix one. It's not as fancy as our old (broken) one, but it takes a picture. So there.

Therefore! In honor of the sunshine and the Fatness of the Tuesday, here's some pictures to catch you up:

Valentine's day!

The flowers were from Lucy via the Bubba.


Sunny day at the park for President's Day


We always get a spring tease in February.
It's been warm and sunny lately and the blossoms are blossoming!
And this is another reason that we live in Seattle.


Hello, cuteness.

And the best outtake ever:

3 comments:

-R- said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so big! And I love the last picture.

Kate P said...

Lovely Lu and flowers! Happy Lent :)

Manda said...

She is really starting to look like mama (except for that blonde hair!). She's a beauty!!