Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Photos: Catch Up


The plague has made its way into my house this week. Lucy and I have been fighting it since Wednesday, but the prognosis looks good today. I have enough energy to disinfect the house for our company coming, and the Bubba hasn't caught it (knock on wood).

Some of these pics are from a week or two ago, but whatever - you don't know the difference, right?

Modeling Mama's hat. Sometimes when she wears
an expression like this I can totally imagine her as an older kid or an adult.


Baby's first French braids.

Oh, don't mind me, I'll just help myself to a little snack.

Out walking along the trail on a drizzly New Year's Day

March!

6 comments:

Amy --- Just A Titch said...

That pic of you two on the trail is so stinking cute!

Kate P said...

She's looking like a big girl now!

barbetti said...

Her eyes are STUNNING. Wow. I just can't get over them!

Dr. Maureen said...

She is SO CUTE. And French braids! LOVE.

Lisa said...

You look great, by the way! And Lucy's blue eyes could get her just about anything she wants.

Julie said...

The picture of you guys is adorable! And you look fabulous...