Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Photos: Tiny Triumphs

The Time Out Cage - Yesterday instead of getting mad and sad, Lucy asked for a book and Baby Tad and chilled for about 20 minutes. I can't tell yet if it's a good thing or a bad thing...

Trying on Dada's shoes. Nothing like trying
to get ready for work with a loud, curious one year old.

Success!

We were trying to take a Christmas card photo with the camera on a timer.
HA! (That means none of them turned out.
This one of me and Lu isn't TOO bad, though...
I have to laugh at how tightly I'm having to restrain her!)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

She's so cute. I agree wholeheartedly with your previous post about SAHM-hood. It's hard to really describe. It's so utterly un-normal when you start, but then you get to where you can't remember what life was really like without having to think about a tiny person's needs. It's great, though.

barbetti said...

Can I munch on her cheeks?! She is just too cute. Love her!

Manda said...

Time out cage FAIL. Sydney will only stay in hers now if there's copious amounts of television to accompany it. and I submit because I need to shower SOMETIME!