I went to bed last night before 9pm. And I had trouble getting up this morning with Lucy at 7:45. Oh, I think there might have been a twenty minute hiatus where I had to get up to rock a screaming baby, but I mostly slept through it, so I'm not sure it counted.
Things I liked best about meeting all my bloggy friends this past weekend:
- Maggie and I almost missed our flight to Sac town because we were warming up our Talky McChattersons. And we were sitting right there. In front of the gate.
- All of my expectations - be they about the logistics or the people - were greatly surpassed.
This is what it looks like to hang with internet addicts.
Who have fancy phones with internet on them.
- Elizabeth was the most gracious and lovely of hostesses. I still can't believe all the trouble she went through. The weekend was amazing in no small part to her.
- We all picked up like old friends that haven't seen each other for a while. Except we had to, you know, ask very basic questions like where are you from and about your family and whatever. But our PHILOSOPHICAL outlooks? Everyone knows about those.
The ladies at a fancy-pants lounge
- These girls got me drunk on wine, in a spa chair, on the dance floor, and in recovery mode by Sunday.