Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Photos: Real Quick

This girl has turned into a monster testing all the boundaries. I don' t think I could have planned a better weekend away to recharge with girlfriends.

If you can't get 'em out, join 'em!

I gave Lucy some strawberries and whipped cream the other day. She started with the whipped cream, then sucked it all off the fruit before handing me her bowl full of strawberries asking for more.

video
Austin Powers move with her new toy borrowed from Jackson.
(FYI, I'm DOING MY HAIR in the bathroom.)

4 comments:

-R- said...

Those bunny slippers are killing me with cuteness.

Kate P said...

That must be such a satisfying "thump" against the bathroom door for her!

Ashley said...

I just found your blog from Carrie's! This post made me laugh. I just did a similar one about the stuff that's been going on with my 2 year-old. I live in the Seattle area too!

Shelby said...

OMG, I love those slippers!