Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Photos: Randomness

Lucy has figured out:
- posing when the camera is pointed at her
- throwing things away in the kitchen trash can
- bringing mom her shoes and hat to go outside
- how the spigot works in the bath tub

I'm doing my best to keep up with her!

Sitting in my box with my sunglasses is the COOLEST.
(please ignore mildly inappropriate doll-on-doll action in the foreground.)

Daddy and Lucy walking down our street

Reading Mama the program at the wedding

I cut her hair again. Lopsided though it may be.
I now know why moms cut their kids hair into the dorkiest shapes.
It's EASY. And the hair is out of her eyes.


4 comments:

-R- said...

I love the haircut.

Also, she looks freaking adorable in that picture with the sunglasses.

Lindsay said...

It kind of looks like she's imitating Ray Charles in the first picture. And the last picture. THE DIMPLES. I mean, I'm sure you've seen them, and gushed over them, but they're adorable.

maggie said...

That last one KILLS ME.

Kate P said...

What a cutie pie! I love the picture of her reading to you--nice of her to take a turn, eh?
(I always had crooked haircuts as a child--Mom said I was never still enough!)