Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Photos!!

So I've decided to make a new recurring Friday cop-out post. Nothing like pictures to appease people while being lazy about posting content!

So here are a couple of choice pics from our week:


Stop bothering me with the camera; I'm busy playing!

At the beach on Tuesday, Lucy got so dirty that during her bath I had to let the water out of the tub and refill it because the water had turned grey/brown.  That's a dirty girl.  Also?  PSA warning: scooting around on your butt in the sand results in sticky sand in hard to clean creases.

Look how big I am!

Lucy got a new clip-on-the-table high chair from the second hand store.  I love it almost as much as she does.  It makes a big difference being able to eat with her, and I think she gets it too.

No I did NOT just take a big chomp of 
your fudgesicle as you left your hand so 
close to my mouth while you reached for 
that toy that I threw to distract you...

3 comments:

Jess said...

She is so cute, it kills me. I love the caption on the third one especially.

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, that third picture is too funny. Lucy is BRILLIANT!

we'll definitely have to take the kids to the beach together soon. Lucy is a girl after Ethan's own heart.

Kate P said...

Sand in the creases--so tough being a bebe. Love the chocolate goatee!