Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dancing Queen

Like I said before, Lucy started learning things just all-of-a-sudden-where-did-that-come-from.  And it is fascinating.

I mean, where the heck did she pick this up?

video
Evidently she's a fan of the Steve Miller Band...

It's not like every time I hear some music I bust a move.  Neither does my Bubba.  Or anyone else I know for that matter.  But somehow she's got the bug.  The jitterbug (groan).

video
Listening to Wait Wait - even the musical interlude moves this child.

Mad rhythm this kid has.  Is this a developmental step that I didn't know about?  Sitting to scooting to crawling to gettin jiggy wid it?

5 comments:

maggie said...

I LOVE the chair dancing. I turn on the Sesame Street soundtrack and both my kids start grooving in their cribs. ADORABLE.

-R- said...

Thanks, this made me laugh today!

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness, too funny!!! Thank you so much for posting those, I needed the laugh!

ccr in MA said...

Wow, she's got rhythm!

Kate P said...

I hear that's how Elvis started out. :)