Monday, May 4, 2009

No More Monkeys Jumping On The Bed

Lucy got a new hat this weekend.  Of course, we went shopping with the intention of finding a hat with a chin strap so that she couldn't yank it off within seconds.  But instead, I found this indescribable cuteness:

Hi Monkey! (also I just noticed that Daddy 
put her shoes on the wrong feet!  Hah!)

I put this monkey hat on her in the store and she immediately started making funny faces and laughing out loud at her own antics, like she knew how funny and cute she looked!  Such a sweet little monkey.

3 comments:

KAO kid said...

Why is she always so darn cute! Just another fantastic example of this fact!

Lisa said...

So cute! Olivia's fave animal, too. She has a book with the same name as your title, and every time she pulls it out, she says, "Bumpy head!" One fell out and bumped his head...

Carrie said...

So cute! I love the hat- hopefully we'll get some sunshine back soon so that she can wear it everywhere!

I think it took a full year to train my husband about the shoes and how to tell which foot they go on.

Looking forward to seeing you guys later this week!