Monday, May 4, 2009

Aren't the Internets Wonderful?

I just got home from Maggie's house where Lucy and I "ate" some "bologna sandwiches" that Jack made for us.  

Oh, yeah, and I met Lindsay from Spacebooke!

It's so incredible that I have met awesome people through this bloggy thing.  I guess I'm more than a little surprised that this blog that started as some open communication with the 'rents and in-laws back in Wisconsin has been so good for me in so many ways.  I get to write what's going on in my head!  I get to chronicle Lucy's day to day!  I get to stay in touch with family!  I get to encounter awesome people outside of blogs who make life a little brighter!

I like it.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so jealous that you got to meet Lindsay! Hope you guys had a great visit!

Manda said...

The internets ARE wonderful! YAY!
And hey, that's ME you're linking too! WOO! Just for the record, I think you're pretty awesome too. Yay bloggy friends!!

Kate P said...

I agree--some of the best people I know are bloggers and/or commenters! :)

Lindsay said...

Liz it was so fun to meet you. Your daughter is beautiful and I was in my glory hanging out with cute little babies for a couple hours. Well done!