Now that I'm a mother (and maybe even in the last week) I have:
- gone four whole days without brushing my hair - it goes straight from shower to ponytail again
- left the house with one of Lucy's hair clips holding back my bangs and I didn't notice until someone at the library looked at it weird
- arrived at a meeting thinking I am well put-together only to pick a baby booger off of my shoulder
- woke up uncomfortable to find a pacifier digging into my ribs.
- marched down a public street with people around making trumpet noises pretending to be in a marching band just to get a baby laugh
Motherhood = no shame