Thursday, March 26, 2009

Insert Title Here

Sorry I drug you guys through my dental issue... But then again, if that's not what a blog is for, then I must have a skewed vision of things.  I will try my very hardest not to mention it again.  Except to say these things (and then I'll be done):

1) the hygienist said "you haven't even had the pain yet!  The pain is in the bill!"  Awesome.  Thanks for your input.
2) I would rather have pushed a baby out again than to have that done.  Mostly because I didn't have a full understanding of what a crown is.  According to my dentist they were going to "put a band around the tooth so the crack wouldn't bother me"  And I was all "That doesn't sound too bad!" HAH!
3) Somehow the dental assistant bruised my throat.  No joke!  I have a bruise on the side of my throat by my back-est molar and it hurts to swallow.  Ham-fisted clown.
4) The muscles in my back are SO SORE.  Like I worked out too hard yesterday.  Except that I didn't.

Ok, now I think I'm done talking about it.  *deep breath*  Let's talk about something nice (for a change).  How about Lucy??

Lucy's teeth are just under her gums.  I can see the tiny little white lines, but they're not through yet, so we're not quite out of the woods regarding that issue.  To be perfectly honest, the first time I saw them I felt the Mommy Pride.  Like no kid has ever gotten teeth before.  But it's another step of She'sGettingSoBig.



She's not crawling yet.  She not-so-politely refuses even though she doesn't mind being on her tummy and working on the Strategic Roll.


Modeling a hat I made:



She plays this new "game" where she'll be chewing on one of her toys and then she'll offer it to me for a "bite."  She thinks it's hilarious.  It still amazes me that she's a little person with a personality.  She's awesome.

Laundry day, hanging out in the hamper

Daddy lets me play in the dirty clothes...

4 comments:

Carrie said...

They bruised your throat? That's awful!

Oh, Lucy is so so cute! I'm sad that I didn't get to see her today. Hopefully soon. Love the hat too, she looks very stylish.

Lindsay said...

I LOVE THE HAT. I actually just wrote hate, but then realized that was in reference to the dentist. But, yeah. Love the hat. Why is everyone so domesticated & talented? BAH.

-R- said...

She really could not be cuter.

Kate P said...

Aw, she was probably offering you a bite of her chew toy in "mouth agony sympathy."

I want to gobble up those pink cheeks!