- I was wondering why I kept feeling like I was pushing the jogging stroller up a hill, then on my cool down, I realized the brake had been on for the whole two miles.
- I made pita bread from scratch today. And it turned out! Very exciting. Unfortunately it's delicious and will not last long in the land of carbo-hounds. Now I have to find a good falafel recipe.
- Lucy will not deign to take a normal nap since Sunday. 40 minutes and done - but then she is very crabby/needy for the rest of the day. Mom needs a nap too. Or a vacation. Or a day at the spa. Or at least a massage.
- I haven't had my one allotted cup of coffee for the past two days and I'm feeling it right now. As in, having a hard time putting sentences together. At this point, should I have a cup to feel better or should I just wait one more day and feel better without caffeine?
- I really want to go get my eyes checked and get a new pair of cute funky glasses. I keep telling myself that if I had a couple different pair, I'd wear them more often than my contacts. I never pull the trigger.
- There's a pile of clean laundry that I put in the middle of the floor so that I'd remember to fold it and put it away. I keep stepping over the darn thing instead.
- I seriously need a basket to keep toys in. "Put away" right now means in a pile by the front door.
Evidence of pile-o-toys
- I finished two knitting projects. Ok, not just today, but I just found photos of them, so I'll post them. #1 a short-sleeve sweater thing for my own self
#2 leg warmers for my little worm: (or sausage casings as Maggie would call them)