Wednesday, January 7, 2009

5 Months

Lucy is 5 months old today!  

I'm what!?

Seriously.  Where does the time go, people?  I know I say that every month, but REALLY.  She's growing out of her infant seat.  She's trying to sit up on her own.  She's a little PERSON.  

Her eyes are still blue.  We're still not sure how that one happened.  Our little genetic anomaly (I say that with such fondness, Boo).

Comere, bear!

She's started doing this singing thing when she's bored or wants attention that just cracks me up.  A high pitched "EEeeeeeeeeeemmmmm" while she closes her eyes and lifts her chin up.  It gets the job done, I suppose.  We started calling her Churtle.  Because she's a cross between a chicken hawk with that tuft of hair on her head that seldom lays down and a turtle when she sticks her neck out and straightens her chins.

She just keeps getting more and more fun!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, so cute! She's looking so grown up too! Happy 5 months, Lucy!

Elizabeth said...

It baffles the mind to watch how fast they grow. She is just getting prettier by the day.

amber said...

Happy 5 months! I can't wait to see you all this week! If you think time is going fast now.. just wait. You'll blink and she is 8.. no lie.

Safe travels! Love you!

Tara said...

She is SO CUTE!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Oh she is adorable! My 5 1/2 month old was an anomaly born with brown eye. but as you say, she just keeps getting more and more fun every day.