Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One of Those Days

We both seem to need a little pick-me up.  How in the world am I going to stay up until midnight tonight?

Lucy got another booster shot yesterday.  She whined a tiny bit when she got her shot, but didn't even cry.  And didn't complain when I put her back in the car seat.  AWESOME.  
She's such a champ, and I don't know where she gets that from.  When I studied abroad in Senegal, I made my mom come with me to get all the immunizations I needed for the trip.  I was 19.

Tonight we're headed to a 50's theme party that I will surely elaborate on as soon as I recover from it.  But it's nap time and that means I need to start preparing the onion dip for the UTZ potato chips and poke the frilly toothpicks in the cocktail weiners.  Maybe do a jello mold.

And where did I put that girdle?

3 comments:

Morgan S. said...

You are a trouper for going out and staying up till midnight! A 50's theme party, that sounds so fun. We will be hitting the hay early, I am sure. I can't remember the last time I stayed up past 11:00 p.m. even!

Carrie said...

She's a Seattle baby, so coffee at 4 months old seems reasonable. :)

Have a great evening and happy new year!

Kate P said...

Wait, there are UTZ chips out West? I thought that was a local thing, like Tastykakes. I learned something for the New Year! :)