Monday, December 1, 2008

An Author's Letter to Her Readers

Dear Internets,

I miss you!  It's been pretty busy around here.  And still is as it turns out.  Mostly because the weekend was so fun that now we don't have a bite of food in the house nor clean clothes.  And the baby's schedule is completely off.  And I'm running entirely on sugar and caffeine.

But I have so much to tell you!  So instead of actually posting spilling everything right now, which I don't have time for, I am going to have to make a list of things I want to talk to you about.  And then hopefully, eventually, I'll get there when my BUSYBUSYBUSY! subsides enough to sit and write.

So, first I want to tell you about Thanksgiving.  This one too, but mainly the one 4 years ago.  Probably the most memorable Thanksgiving ever.

Then I want to tell you about Christmas Cookie Saturday.

Then I need to show off some finished knitting projects so that you can tell me how wonderful and talented I am and stroke my ego so that maybe I'll make YOU something.  (Yes! You!)

Then I want to give you all the updates about Lucy.  It seems she just adds to her repertoire of tricks every day.

Then I need your advice about the Bubba's company's fast approaching holiday party.  Ugh.  I need advice about this every year.  Also?  We were discussing last year's party, and I was informed that one guy that I decided I didn't like at all because he was a stupid, shallow, rude, kiss-ass is currently the Bubba's project manager! heh heh...

Ummmmm, I think that about sums it up.  I'll get you back later, I promise.

Bisous,
Lizzie

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't believe there are people out there who can knit stuff together. Or sew. I just look at the ball of yarn like a kitten and think, "What's this for?" and proceed to toss it around for about 30 seconds and then walk away. I really wish I was kidding.

Elizabeth said...

I look forward to hearing about all those things.