Tuesday, December 9, 2008

4 Month Stats

Because I know you're interested.  Well, the grandmas might be interested?  No?  Well, I'll be interested when I look back at this blog and think, "Gosh, was my baby ever that little?"  Ok?  So bear with me here.

Ok.  So the child's head is 41cm in circumference.  50th percentile - 2 cm bigger than 2 months ago.  Her brain is well housed, and her head looks cute in all her hats.  V. Important.


Next?  Wicked long baby.  26.5 inches long.  Off the charts still.  That's 2 inches she's grown since 10/7/08.  Respectable.

Already likes reading books.  Yesterday she sat through two entire "chapters" of Frog and Toad.

Weight is 15 lbs 15.5 oz.  This baby sure does like repetitive numbers.  That's almost 3 pounds up on last visit 2 months ago.  Roly and poly and perfect.

But I already knew that.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

good job, lucy!

Manda said...

She is just GREAT!! Go girl!!