Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh! The Cuteness!

Time for a cuteness post starring Lulu Bugga-boo.

After Lucy's bath, we sat by the window looking at the cars go by, and I thought she couldn't look any cuter with her fuzzy hair all clean and fluffy and sticky-uppy.

These are also her new overalls which are my new favorite thing in her wardrobe - they are blue corduroy with apples on them.  It's kind of hard not to put them on her every day.

And then I found a very girly pink bow for her hair.

This just kills me.  It's almost too cute.

And THEN, as if that wasn't enough, she's started talking non-stop.  I don't know what triggered the change, but she spews a constant string of commentary from the second she wakes up.  

I've been fighting with the machine trying to upload.  I'll post a video as soon as stupid blogger will let me.  Grrrr. 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Her expression in the first picture is great. She looks slightly mortified, like she knew where that picture was going.