Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Two More FOs

I finished a couple of yarn projects for my friend from church who's baby shower is this weekend.  She's having a baby girl friend for Lulu.

Little booties!

A star blankie

The blankie was actually my virgin voyage at crochet.  I'm not a huge fan of crochet - it always ends up looking kinda "grandma" to me.  Although, I have to admit, my mom crocheted me a kick-butt scarf once.  And this blanket isn't too bad either.

Hurry up, little friend!  We can't wait to meet you.


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You rock! I wish I had the patience for knitting. I used to crochet badly. But I never made anything as beautiful as your stuff.

Kate P said...

They are both cool pieces of work! I like the happy colors. Lucy's going to have a lot of well-dressed friends.