Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fashion Show

My little Gigantor (as Daddy likes to call her) already fits into a bunch of the sweaters I knit for her when she was growing in my belly!

Work it, girl!


MAGNUM!


You totally rock the tomboy look, girl!

I can't believe she's this big already.  She's solidly in 6 month clothes.  I made these sweaters thinking that they would last a while, and at the VERY LEAST fit her in the wintertime.  

It's a little sad that these will fit her for all of two minutes before she busts out of these too.  Good thing I have a couple of 12 month/24 month sweaters waiting in the wings.  We might need to get those out before the winter is over.

What is this rag I'm wearing?


4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness- so cute!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE THE HAIR! She is so darn cute!! And those facial expressions...priceless!

Emily said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! AND THAT HAIR! UNBELIEVABLE!

emily
captainhambone.typepad.com

Lindsay said...

hehe. Love the magnum look.