Monday, September 15, 2008

Start Praying

Lucy's sick.  She has a low grade fever, but since she's so little that can be a scary thing.  We called the nurse, and she said to get her checked out right away.

We were at the emergency room yesterday and my poor muffin had to go through a battery of tests that I'm sure were as hard (if not harder) on me than on her.  And now today we're going to the pediatrician to follow up.

I don't like it.  I wish they'd just tell us what's wrong so I can fix it.  If you're a prayin' kinda person, offer them up, team!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Liz- I'm so sorry to hear that Lucy's sick! I'll be praying that you can find out what's wrong and get it fixed soon. PLEASE email me if there's anything you need.

Jess said...

Oh, no! Poor Lucy! I hope everything is OK. I'm sure it will be.

Elizabeth said...

Definitely sending prayers your way. Olivia had something like that when she was about five weeks old, and she didn't want to eat and kept throwing up and wanting to sleep all the time. I was afraid she'd dehydrate. Unfortunately, there wasn't much to do besides give her tylenol (per doc's instructions) and feed her smaller meals more often and watch her very closely. She finally started keeping stuff down and got over it in a few days. I hope this is all it takes to get Lucy better. It's so rough to deal with illness with a teensy one.

amber theiss said...

Liz-

Sorry to hear about Lucy's fever. I hope everything goes well today. We'll be praying that she feels better SOON!

Love you all,
Amber

Honestly there is nothing worse than taking your sick baby (even when they are 8) to the ER. Big hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Lucy!
Feel better now!
Liz, let me know if you need me to come out there, ok?
Love,
Kim

Kate P said...

Aw, feel better soon, Lucy. We're praying for you.