Friday, September 5, 2008

100 Posts Already?

Holy crap.  I just looked at my blog wondering what I should mindlessly ramble about today and I just saw that this is my hundredth post!  Isn't that some sort of huge bloggy milestone?  Don't I get to eat cake or open presents or something?  Don't celebrities come to my door to pat me on the back?  Don't random people on the street come up and congratulate me and give me money??

NO???  

What the hell am I doing this for, anyway?

Oh yeah.  for my sanity.

And for grandmas and grandpas and other people who love us to see photos of my porky baby. 







2 comments:

Kate P said...

Congrats on 100 posts!!! I, um, raised a glass of Coke Zero in your honor. ;)

Manda said...

Cheers! I raised my apple juice!! See? Random people ARE congratulating you!!
Lucy looks AMAZING!!