Monday, July 21, 2008

Nice feet

So with all the restlessness that I'm experiencing, I had to sit down this weekend and write out a list of things to keep me occupied this week.  Seriously.  Like an activity every day.  Which, is real genius if you ask me.  Otherwise I'd be on the couch moaning.

Some activities are not as fun like going to Trader Joe's today and getting groceries.  But others are lots of fun like getting a pedicure and finally getting some attention paid to my poor gross dry feet that do things like catch the sheets in bed and scratch my legs when I sit indian style.  

And then I read about the new fish pedicure.

I don't know about you, but I hate the part of pedicures when they scrape your feet with those cheese grater things.  I would totally let fish eat my skin off.  I wish I could find something like that around Seattle.  And then of course, I would rate it and tell you all about it.  That would be a daily activity in itself!

Ah well, I guess I'll have to stick to the regular pedicure.  And library visits.  And strolls around the craft stores to keep me busy.  If anybody else has ideas on how to occupy myself for the near future, I'm all ears - I have the attention span of a hummingbird and the energy of a sloth!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OH MY GOD THE FISH PEDICURE IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE.
Thanks for that - I may never sleep again. Ughhhhhhhh.
Also, am I weird? I kind of love Trader Joes. At least when I let myself buy the cupcakes :)

Kate P said...

Oh, ew. . . on second thought maybe it isn't so bad when the cat licks all the lotion off my feet with her sandpaper tongue.

Those sound like pretty good ideas to keep you occupied for starters--hopefully you'll be "inspired" about new ones as you're doing them.

Two Sick Peas In A Pod said...

That's the coolest thing ever! Just like in nature, there are cleaning stations all over the ocean where fish come to get cleaned. Sharks even come to the cleaning stations and the fish will clean their teeth without fear of getting eaten.