Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Why I *heart* Craig's List

Sunday night we found a changing table on Craig's List from some sucker lovely woman who decided she's done with changing diapers:

It's in perfect condition and we only shelled out $50.  AND it matches the beautiful dresser that my mom and sister bought us:

So, with our borrowed crib, some prints that I ordered that are on the way to cover up some of that green wall, our nursery is basically done!

It's the nicest (read cleanest) room in our house right now and I've been spending some time in there just sitting and looking around.  I still find it hard to believe that there'll be a baby living in there soon...

2 comments:

Ann said...

The nursery looks so good, Liz! The colors all go really well together.

Manda said...

Oh my gosh that is lovely! I will be hitting up Craig's List big time after all the baby shower dust has settled! I can't believe I hadn't thought of that yet (actually, yes I can, because thinking is a total challenge lately).