Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Taking it easyish

So guess what I did?

I decided to twist my fat ankle the other day at the park.  Awesome, non?  It's kind of surprising how easily something like this can happen with an extra 30-some (ok, close to 40) pounds hanging around.

As a result, yesterday I did a whole bunch of nothing.  I went from the chair to the kitchen to the bathroom basically all day.  When I walked, I limped, and that in turn hurt my back.  Yeah, it was pretty great.  And by great I mean miserable.  I don't know how people deal with bed rest orders because I was NUTS by the end of the day when Bubba came home.  Not to mention that I felt worthless because I didn't so much as do the dishes.  

But I did get this done:


And I watched a lot of bad TV.  And I read about Hypnobirthing.  And I got some research done for my business.  So I guess it wasn't a TOTAL loss.  It just felt like it.

6 comments:

Jess said...

It's beautiful! I'm sorry you had to hurt your ankle to get it done, though.

Carrie said...

Usually you dont get ankles like that until AFTER the baby is born! Sounds painful- glad you're using the time well though! Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lizzie!!!
Mike and Marge say that your foot looks painful... Hope it is better by today....
we send our love!!!! to you, Bubba and baby Tad

Kate P said...

Oh, man, I hope your foot is starting to feel better. The outfit is very pretty BTW.

Katharine Graves said...

It wasn't wasted because you read the HypnoBirthing book, and that's the most important thing you can possibly do if you're pregnant. Do go to a course. You'll be glad you did.

Best wishes

Katharine Graves
Katharine Graves is a HypnoBirthing teacher in London

Manda said...

Dang girl!! We'd both better slow down or we'll get put on bed rest!! Fine by me ... I can barely walk as it is. And I don't even have an injury!! :)

Once again, you are a magician with the needles my friend.