Monday, June 2, 2008

Random Monday

You know when you walk by someone and hear a part of their conversation that makes no sense to you whatsoever but you obsess about all the different scenarios that it could have come from?  I love those.  This weekend I overheard a couple of doozies that I'm still mulling over, and I thought I'd share.

1.  I can't believe I saw that guy's entire ass!

Now this one, I over heard at the baseball game on Saturday.  I was watching Reed bat, just minding my own business when a couple of dudes climbing the stairs emitted this little sound byte into my brain.  I have so many questions. Like, was it a naked ass?  Did the guy moon them? Was it intentional or was it plumber's butt gone awry?  Were one of the dudes interested in seeing this guy's ass?  ....

2.  Do you need anything in the bathroom?

This from a guy to his wife in a Target.  I just don't get it.  I'm not even going to ask questions.


Also random?  I dreamt in French last night.  Those have been few and far between lately - mostly I suppose because it's been 3 years since I've moved back to the States and I don't use French on a daily basis anymore.  I like it, though.  Am I the only one that thinks these pregnancy dreams ROCK?  I love how real my dreams are!  Except, of course, when they're bad or scary.  But otherwise?  Awesome.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ha! That bathroom one is a real puzzler. Hmmm...