Friday, June 20, 2008

A list

So to round out my week of writing about almost nothing but me and my pregnant self this week (really, is there anything else worthy of note going on?), I will post a list.

Things I have recently found that I am too pregnant to do:
  • Climb on the swively office chair to reach the top shelf
  • Ride my road bike
  • Pick up hot dudes
  • Wear high heels
  • Not take everything personally
  • Weed whack
  • Eat an entire meal at one sitting
  • Mop the floor on hands and knees
  • Be energetic
  • Lift heavy things out of a Target shopping cart (those things are deep!)
Recognizing one's limitations is half the battle, right? Now that I know I can't do these things, I'm so much better at meting out chores and putting people in their place.  And I thought this would be hard...

1 comment:

Ann said...

I will help you if you need it! Except for the mopping of floors. And weed-wacking. And maybe not helping you at Target as I don't have a car to get us there.

But I can take you for decaf beverages and make you laugh and muse about moving to France!

Ann

Seriously, when you need help, just let me know. :)